National Restaurant Association Announces the 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award Winners
- Published on Wednesday, 01 April 2015
The National Restaurant Association announced the recipients of its 2015 Kitchen Innovations (KI) Awards. The 23 selected innovations specifically address: water waste reduction and enhanced energy efficiency, increased safety and sanitation, cross-functionality, faster cook-up times, space constraints — even ergonomics and smart technology that learns and adapts to various conditions.
The 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award recipients are:
- Foodwaste Reduction System by Champion Industries, Inc.
- FryerGate by Dagda Technologies, Inc.
- FlexTech Advanced Food Holding Platform by Duke Manufacturing Co.
- Syncra Total Hand Hygiene System by Ecolab
- Titan Max-Cut by Edlund Company LLC
- EnviroPure Ozone Recirculation System by EnviroPure Systems, Inc.
- EVent Ductless Downdraft Ventilation Cooking Station by Evo, Inc.
- Franke Air Purification System (APS300)
- FilterQuick with Oil Quality Sensor by Frymaster (Manitowoc Foodservice)
- Longitudinal Modular Salamander/Cheesemelter/
Shelving System by Hestan Commercial Corporation
- Tri-Ferrous French Top with Maximum Center Temperature & Gradient by Hestan Commercial Corporation
- FT1000 Flight-Type Dish Machine by Hobart
- Water Conditioners by HydroFlow U.S.A. / Genuine Energy Solutions
- Ice Link by Ice Link, Inc.
- Merrychef eikon e4s with Panini Grill by Manitowoc Foodservice
- R290 Glycol Ice and Heat Sauté Station by The
- M360 Oven by Ovention, Inc.
- SelfCookingCenter 5 Senses by RATIONAL USA
- Coffee Art C HC by Schaerer Ltd.
- Sanisteel Anti-Bacterial Slip-Resistant Flooring by ThermalRite
- Hydrocarbon (R290) Natural Refrigerant Reach-In Refrigerators/Freezers by True Food Service Equipment, Inc.
- KODIAK Planetary Mixer by Varimixer
- Seal-A-Cup Cup Sealing System by Wilpack Packaging